1) What is the name of your character? Is he fictional or a historic person?
Jesse O'Neil is totally fictional yet not historic.
2) When and where is the story set?
Jesse's story is set in modern day New York City.
3) What should we know about him?
Jesse is an only child but his best buddy Nick Garrity is like his brother. He's a total playboy and has never wanted to settle down until recently.
4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his life?
Jesse's past is coming back to haunt him. He's finally found a woman that he wants to settle down with but he has to get the past behind him before he loses her.
5) What is the personal goal of the character?
Get the girl!
6) Is there a working title for this novel?
The title is Burst Into Flame which comes from a quote by Albert Schweitzer.
“In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
7) When can we expect the book to be published?
Hopefully by the end of this year! I know my Love is a Fire fans are anxious to find out what happens next so I'm busy working on it. The story was actually written before I published Love is a Fire so I'm in the revision, editing stage right now.
Be sure to tune in next week to find out more about characters from Raquel Reck!